Sunday, April 22, 2007

Abby update - April 22

Happy Earth Day! The cloudy, cool, drizzly weather in Central Texas probably made the earth happy, but we humans had to find other reasons to celebrate. After a wonderful church service, Gordon, Abby, and I headed to San Marcos for Gordon to work at the Earth Day event at Aquarena Springs. The exhibits were nice (although I think my kids are pretty saturated [no pun intended] on Central Texas springs, aquifers, etc.), but the real joy for me was getting hugs from some friends we hadn't seen in awhile, all of whom were so very glad to see Abby there. The network of love and prayer that has supported us and Abby has been so deep and broad--it's touching to me every time I run into a friend, colleague, acquaintance, friend-of-a-friend... who tells me they've been thinking of and praying for Abby. She's a very special girl who has touched a lot of hearts--something that keeps giving me hope for the future God has planned for her.

Thank you for being a part of that web of life and caring for Abby...
-those "greenie" Linams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home