Friday, April 20, 2007

Abby update - April 20

Well, we enjoyed our Friday, much as we anticipated. We did some chores, but also enjoyed our morning walk. We did some homework, but also were able to visit the local bonsai garden. Abby had a violin lesson, then was able to ride at the therapy arena. Frank did some pitching and lacrosse practice, but enjoyed pet sitting with me and Abby. I made everybody clean the kitchen this evening, but then we all got to watch Second Chances (well, I made them fold clothes while they watched the movie...). I guess the guy at the bonsai garden would say we had our Ying and Yang balanced today.
(Abby with worried look on her face, wondering whether her brother would stick up "bunny ears" behind her head...)

But, as I close tonight, I'm simply thankful for rich days and second chances...
Love,
Lee Ann & the rest of the Linams

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home