Sunday, April 15, 2007

Abby update - April 14/15

We had a relaxing weekend, so relaxing, in fact, that I took last night off blog-duty. Actually, I think you'll excuse me--it was Gordon's and my anniversary, and we decided that the computer was not the place to celebrate it!

We had decided that Abby needed some rest this weekend, so, other than a group violin lesson on Saturday (she played for two hours!), a movie with her dear friend Amber, church this morning, and a book report this afternoon (she did a great job on that!), she took it easy. Okay, maybe that doesn't sound too easy, but she did get some MASH-time (she loves that show!) and some down time with her dogs, which made them all happy, so I think she'd say it was a good weekend.

Frank had a good weekend, too, as the Yankees stayed undefeated. He pitched the entire game, and, though the Reds were doing some good hitting, the Yankees defense backed him up for another win. He also got a couple of hits and several RBIs.

Tomorrow we start our new school plan. I'm looking forward to it. We'll start out at home, where I'll help Abby with her math and English while Frank's also doing his schoolwork. Then Abby will get to finish her day at Hill Country Christian School, joining her classmates for science, social studies, and volleyball. She's very excited about this arrangement, and I'm so glad to see her stress level down. I'm also hopeful, that, if we can keep things simpler, perhaps I can find time to get Abby to write a few more blog posts for us--that should keep our readers happy!

Stay tuned!
Abby's gang

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home