Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Abby update - April 17

Not too much to report from today...Besides school the kids and I squeezed in a swim at the San Marcos Activity Center. Then Frank accompanied me to Austin for some work, but his primary motivation was to obtain some lacrosse equipment. For some reason the kid's developed this fascination with lacrosse (maybe because it involves a ball...), so we offered that he could get lacrosse equipment for his birthday in order to try out a camp in Austin this summer. I don't know much about it, but, based on the equipment required (a helmet and lots of pads), it must be a lot like hockey without the ice. That might make me worry, but my co-worker, Marsha, who loaned Frank some of her son's equipment, said it's not too hard on moms to watch. Anyway, when Frank got home he had Abby throwing a lacrosse ball to his new "stick." Just what we need--another hobby!

And now everyone's in bed, so I think I'll head there too (after I put a load of laundry on, get some bread started for in the morning, pay a couple of bills, and take a look at Abby's math lesson--but you've probably heard that joke...)

Good night!
Lee Ann, Gordon, Abby & Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home