Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Abby update - April 10

I had conversations with more people with big hearts today. I had the chance to visit with some of the teachers, therapists, and special education staff at Danforth this morning. Abby took the morning off from classes, but I dropped by to check in with the staff there. We had a good heart-to-heart talk, and I came away realizing how much they care for Abby and how dedicated they are to finding the right approach for her. We talked over some options that we can explore with Abby and her neuropsychologist, and I left feeling very comforted that we will be able to again find the right balance for her schooling. Thanks for wrapping us in prayer.

The rest of Abby's day went well. She and her dad did some weight-training after school, and this evening the whole family enjoyed finishing up some of Grandma Linam's desserts and playing Cranium (I tried to burn calories pantomiming at least!!).

Here's believing that the sun will come out tomorrow (it better--it owes us a few more hours!!)...
Lee Ann, Gordon, Abby & Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home