Saturday, May 19, 2007

Abby update - March 19

Cricket frogs, leopard frogs, and narrowmouth toads were calling on Hoots Holler, but only cliff chirping frogs were active at Guadalupe River State Park--oh wait, I guess that's not the update you logged in to read...

Okay, I just got in from giving another amphibian presentation, but we had plenty of other activities today too. In fact, the kids and Gordon were out under the stars tonight as well, with The Astronaut Farmer showing at Wimberley's outdoor theater.

In the morning Abby and Arby joined Wade and Shadow for agility class (allowing the rest of us to stay home and get a few more chores done--we've actually reclaimed our deck from the remodeling project now!). Thanks, Shadow, for sharing "your" car with Arby!

The afternoon included yet another baseball game and yet another win for the Yankees. The Giants gave them a good game--I love how all these boys become better players as the season goes on--but the Yankees used some hitting late in the line-up and some beautiful pick-offs by the catcher to remain unbeatable. Frank did his part--coming in to close when the starting pitcher tired and hitting a ball straight down the first base line for the second Yankee home run of the night!

Thanks for reading--may you have a blessed Sunday!
Love,
-the Linams

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i THOUGHT i HAD COMMENTED ON THIS BIT OF BLOG...maybe not..I have been trying to communicate with the outside world by email, instant messenger, My Family.com, and the blog, for I still haven't my cell phone. I need my phone and radio unit for my car if I go to the Ms. estate sale June 2. Tonight I am being bombarded by these giant roaches about 3" long. I must go look for another can for this one is dying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home