Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Abby update - February 13

I'm happy to write that we are all home tonight. Abby and I had an exhausting night last night at CTMC, but they feel like they've got her cleared up for now, and she does seem to be feeling a lot better. We really love her pediatrician, Dr. Harrison, and are once again appreciative for all the medical professionals who have shown such a deep concern for Abby's health and her spirit. I felt like I could see in the doctors' and nurses' faces how much they hated to see Abby in distress yesterday and how they wanted to do everything they could to help. I know it's their job, yet it's nice to see such personal concern expressed. God bless them all...

Anyway, we are hoping that, with a good night's sleep tonight and our weekly day off tomorrow, Abby will be ready to dive into therapy again on Thursday. It's hard to keep her down--tonight we even spent a little time outside watching her cousin Kim play soccer in Wimberley. Abby thought we should go, so I bundled her up like a marshmallow-girl, and we had a good time.

Warmth and blessings to you all,
Lee Ann & all

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM , Blogger Greg Johnson said...

Happy Valentines Day to you all. Glad everything worked out, I knew in time this to should pass. Sorry I just had to say that. Anyway glad your home Abby, and we Love you all.
GJ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home