Saturday, February 03, 2007

Abby update - February 3

Tonight I decided to ask Abby what she wanted me to tell you, and she said “I don’t know.” So then I asked her again, and she said “That I’m ready to go get in bed.” So I guess I’m on my own...

We tried to take the advice of both therapists and patients today and mixed relaxation and activity. We slept late (for us anyway), and then Abby and I took a 2-mile walk. Needless to say, Arby and Amigo were very happy!

Abby, Grandma Johnson, and Frank’s friend Arthur were among the devoted fans at Frank’s basketball game (they came so close to winning this time…), and then she spent the afternoon and evening at Taylor’s house. Judging by the smile on her face when we picked her up, she had a good time. I think Frank and Abby would say that friends have made this weekend Super, regardless of whoever-it-is that’s playing in that game tomorrow…

Thanks for being our friends,
Lee Ann, Gordon, Abby & Frank

P.S. Abby did type one thing before she went to bed:

LOVE,
ABBY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home