Thursday, February 08, 2007

Abby update - February 8

Not too much new to report today. Abby worked really hard in therapy--her PT really worked her on using those softball catcher muscles. I'm not sure that I could make it through one of her PT workouts, and I'm thankful that Frank was around to play a game of "crab soccer" against her, as I know my knees wouldn't have taken much of that! Her speech therapist commented today that she is seeing noticeable improvements in her memory--wonder if she read our blog and decided that we needed to know that? Or maybe it was a God thing...there have been a few of those in this journey...

Abby did schooling with Mrs. Ruiz after we got home, and then worked out with Frank's basketball team, so it's no wonder she was eager to get to bed. Hmmmm-come to think of it, that sounds pretty good to me now too, so I think I'll sign off...

Sweet dreams...
-Lee Ann, Gordon, Abby & Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home