Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Abby update - April 4

No parties or celebrities today, so I just thought I'd share a picture of the kids with some of the bluebonnets at our house. Although cars aren't exactly pulling over to plop their kids out, it's our best crop ever!

I think today was a pretty good day for Abby. Her friends said she's getting better in volleyball all the time and even got some spikes over today! And, though Abby still didn't have much good to say about Wimberley Junior High, this evening she said that she would really miss art class there if she didn't get to attend it..."even if there are only boys in the class," she adds. (Her father is glad to hear her still speak of boys with such distaste...).

Frank, his friend Alex, and I finally got to take a walk again this morning as part of our homeschooling PE. We and the dogs really enjoyed the crisp air, though it put a damper on the boys' plan to swim in the pond this afternoon (that plan lasted exactly 8 seconds, I think). Frank's primary complaint about his school right now probably has to do with pronouns. (Can you name all six types???)

Now I think I'll take my husband's advice and get to bed a bit earlier...thanks for continuing to read and pray...we feel the strength it gives...

Love,
Lee Ann, Gordon, Abby and Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home