Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Abby update - February 28

Well, according to a paragraph that Abby wrote for Mrs. Ruiz today, this was a boring day. All I can say is that every once in awhile you need a boring day! (And, deep down, I think Abby would agree...)

Though we had other options, we just stayed home today and enjoyed a respite from driving. Abby, Frank, his friend Alex, and I all took a walk this morning--our usual 2 mile route down to Flite Acres Road--and Abby did a little bit of running along the way. She's better at it every day! The rest of the day just included some housework, some schoolwork, some work-work, and some dog obedience training. Abby's also doing better all the time on her schoolwork and cognitive therapy assignments, though I was still needing to encourage her patience with Arby. I think she forgets how "unnatural" that sedate heeling required for obedience is for his enthusiastic personality. (That enthusiasm, by the way, makes him the wonderful agility dog that he is...)

But, I've pushed my limits again--staying out late counting frogs. It was a very pleasant night out (with quite a few frogs calling), but now it's time for bed. IH-35 will be calling tomorrow morning...

Sweet dreams,
Lee Ann & family

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:40 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

I don't envy you that drive! Know that you're thought about VERY often. I love you guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home