Monday, June 18, 2007

What A Fun Day!

Hey everybody! It's Abby & Taylor again. Boy we had a fun day. The only thing that wasn't fun was therapy.

Well, the fun started when we had to take Arby to agility. We were stranded there for over 30 minutes waiting on my mom to come pick us up. After that we stopped at a drug store to get some drinks. It was funny because I had to help Taylor pull 3 cups apart that were like glued together. When I tried to put them back in I kinda broke the cup holder and dented the cups. Of course Taylor was just standing there laughing at me. Then the owner of the store came up and said," You broke my cup holder huh?" We were kinda scared at the moment but then he popped it back in place and just kinda walked off laughing.

I was in the mood for an icy and I just couldn't decide which flavor I wanted... so I put a little of everything in it. The lid was almost overflowing.... but it gets worse. The lid starts leaking and the icy starts coming out. So I'm there trying to fix the mess I was making by sucking it up (not off the floor). Taylor, once again, was laughing even harder at the site of me cleaning up my mess. The owner said," Man! You still on the icy? You wanna mop it up?" He was just joking though.

So now we're home and tired! We watched the same movie 3 times today and are about to watch it again so we will have watched it 4 times today. The movie is really funny... it's called " She's the Man". You should watch it! It never gets old... no matter how many times you watch it!
Well, we have to go get ready for bed quickly so we'll have time to watch the movie so talk to y'all tomorrow!

Abby & Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home