Friday, June 08, 2007

yippee! it's summer!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow citizens,

This is my 1st week of summer, and I've enjoyed it. I'm liking it, and I wish all year long was summer! I'm very excited because we'll go to Arizona with Aunt Linda! This week I spent the night with Taylor Vest. It was fun, other than we were trying to avoid a stump in her go-cart and hit one! We tried to get it off, but there was a rattlesnake, so we hiked back up to her house. Luckily, the dogs were with us!

Tomorrow Grandma and Grandpa are coming here; it's his birthday. I am excited! ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The End!
Abby

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abby, I'm glad you are enjoying your new schedule, but you would become very bored if it were summer everyday. We must have change!!!!! Will someone please let me know when the allstar basketball game is?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home