Sunday, October 29, 2006

Abby update - October 29

Sunday is a day of rest, even for rehab patients, and Abby seemed to appreciate hers. No therapy was scheduled for today, and we decided that the only stimulation Abby needed was to spend some time sitting outside in this beautiful weather, enjoying visits from friends. It was good for my soul, and I hope for hers as well.

My one indoor priority today was taking the opportunity to check my emails at Rhonda's (Gordon's sister's) office, so it's been good to receive an encouraging word from many of you. I think we can put together an occasional visit to an email-friendly computer, so I'm daring to post this request:

Our friend Jessie and Frank put together a map of the U.S. and the world and placed little stickers in every place that someone was praying for Abby. Many of you might have responded to Jessie (or the New Braunfels Church of the Nazarene), but, if not, then would you please just send me a short email that states the town and/or church where you or someone else are praying? I'm thinking I can count every church in Wimberley, so maybe you wonderful friends don't have to reply (but feel free if you want). I think this map will be a wonderful testimony to Abby and to others in years to come. Send your replies to mailto:lalinam786762@yahoo.com . Thanks!

And thank you for continuing to pray--we love you all, in the deepest sense...

--the Linams




Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

Hey, Guys! That map is going to be absolutely covered! I'll send you names of specific places from this side of the world soon. Love you guys tons and miss you like crazy. Can't wait to see you again and see how much the stickers on the map have spread.

Jessie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home