Wednesday, July 11, 2007

how (hello)

Hey Abby's blog viewers! It's me, Abby, and my best friend Taylor (Vest). She's staying at my house all week!(till Friday at least).

What a day. We went swimming 3 times, went to the Library, and we are about to watch one of our favorite movie " She's the Man". We made a commitment to watch ONCE a day, if possible. Hopefully we wont go overboard and watch it 10 times in 4 days. It never gets old, no matter how many time you watch it.

Well, today was a simple day, nothing big. I had a small tumble on my bike, I was goin to fast, but nothing way over the top serious, didn't break any bones or anything like that, Thank the Lord!

O.k., we are pretty tired right now, swimming can exhaust you. Now, we must retire to bed to watch "She's the Man". See ya!

Abby & Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home